January 15, 2010

Wisco recap

Well, here it is:









Lambeau Field - and that picture was taken by me! It was a very long line. I made it safely to Madison the day before, and then early that morning we hopped in the car to get there. It was pretty fun! I can see why they say there's not a bad seat in the house... our seats weren't close, but I still felt close. We were not at our prettiest:










So I was there for a full work-week's time after that, and we spent it with his family - he has a lot of family! With three siblings, and two of them with young children, I certainly left Wisconsin happy but exhausted! We spent a day at his sister's lake house, a day in the town where his brothers (and also a certain ex-roommate of mine who spent New Year's with us!) live, and the rest at his parents' house outside of Madison. Lots of card games and MarioKart Wii were played, I was also quite well-fed. Good trip!

And here's a bonus from approximately 2am on New Year's day... I was understandably tired-looking, but who even knew he could make such a face?? Even immediately after taking the picture, we couldn't figure out exactly how these eyebrows happened, and without any warning:


hahahaha...

1 comment:

Andrew K. said...

ON WISCONSIN!