Summer is en route! Summer has always been my least favorite season, so I don't think I've ever been so excited for summer before in my life. But I've had enough snow and cold for the year, and I'm excited to get back outside and enjoy the great outdoors around here. It helps that summer in NWPA isn't particularly hot.
I have very few other updates. Work is still very busy, and I don't do too much else with my time, sadly. I'm more into Harry Potter than I was at the time of my previous Harry posting, so that's good. I haven't been to the gym in like 3 weeks and it's weighing me down (literally?) so I'm going to make every effort to get there this week after work since the students are on spring break and the gym won't be crowded in the 5:00 hour. I've mostly decided on my Charity of the Month so that will be my next post. And I just made egg salad for lunches this week.
Yep, you know you need some adventure when your updates include egg salad. Anyone want to go kayaking down a river with me this summer? I'm absolutely dying to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment