I broke my glasses:
I don't even know how I did it - they were intact when I put them into their hard carrying case, and detached when I removed them. No sign of a missing screw or blunt-force trauma.
The good news is that I can still wear them: they can rest on my left ear and nose with fair stability. And also that I needed an eye checkup (and probably a stronger prescription) anyway.
The bad news is twofold: first, I don't yet have a M-ville eye doctor, and second... from the right, I obviously look like a moron when I wear them.
Sad. So I'll need new lenses for my declining vision, and now I'll need new frames, too. I hope I can find similarly funky ones.
1 comment:
I weep for your specs.
However, this means that you'll get to pick out a newer, funner pair!
Sweet.
Post a Comment