December 19, 2008

Thwarted

I'm watching a movie tonight. It was also in the plans to open a bottle of wine and have a glass or two, whilst enjoying the movie.

Sadly, it turns out that I am incapable of uncorking any of my three bottles of wine. Trust me, I tried. Oh, did I.

Seriously. What the heck?

Watching a movie, sans wine.

3 comments:

Collins said...

all i can say is either you aren't lifting enough at the gym, your corkscrew is the worst version ever or you are simply out of practice in the wine bottle opening department.

as i don't believe the former or the later to be remotely true, i will blame the corkscrew. and instruct anyone reading this who is still trying to think of a christmas gift for la to look in to the rabbit.

Collins said...

by the way, are you getting SO many hits now that you have to moderate your comments? geez. prima donna anyone?

Unknown said...

damn the bad bottle openers.. sip has one of those too.