July 19, 2008

Facelift

I've really been stumped about what to do with my blog... change the name? start a new one and just keep this for the archives? delete it, may it rest in peace?

Just when I had convinced myself that the start of a new chapter should mean the start of a new blog, input on the matter from one of my very important people led me to scratch that decision. Therefore, I have decided to keep it as-is with the exception of a name change. La Goes to... was a nice theme, but I couldn't come up with where I'm going to. La Goes to... the Real World? La Goes to... Meadville Camp? No, those don't work. I thought of La in Real Life, however that's a blatant yoink of a movie by a similar title. So Life of La it is. For now, there is also an exclamation point at the end, though I feel that dumbs it down a little, so I'm sleeping on that decision.

Though I actually did miss writing my blog, I haven't had too many stories to tell lately, which is highly surprising. I did lock myself out of my apartment on my third day here, that was thrilling. But otherwise, I've been doing a pretty good job of getting around my new life in a composed, error-less manner. Uh-oh. That sounds foreboding.

But I'm sure there are ridiculous stories to come... when I spend time by myself, I do stupid things and have stupid thoughts. And since I am alone for a very large chunk of my life now (in case you're wondering, I'm not lonely, but I am really bored) this should come in handy for recounting the events and thoughts.

To hold you over until something good pops up:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always use quotation marks a la "The Woods"--for those not in the know, Laura used quotes for everything while in 5th grade!We even have it on tape--which she how anybody who asks! Love Mom