June 18, 2008

I don't know what to do with my blog!

My, you people are checking up on me! I have a Sitemeter that measures the volume of visits per week, and the past few weeks have been higher than normal - I'm honored that people are so interested in what I'm doing! :-) Don't worry, it only gives me big-picture numbers, not names or anything scary. I can't track you down. Darn.

But things are settled and I'm in good spirits and feel very blessed, but I don't know what to do with my blog at the moment, so I'm not writing things just because I don't know my theme, so to speak. For a while, I wasn't writing because I just didn't have anything I felt I could write about, I was just feeling blah and down in the dumps. But now I have things to write about but just can't do it yet. Don't worry, greatness is coming, you can be sure. Hang tight for a while until I think of something brilliant. Or something at least worthy of the time being, maybe not "brilliant" per se.

Stay tuned!

I'm going to go play with colors on here now for a few minutes, and then back to packing.

















P.S. It's good to be back in PA, but I miss my Nashy/Vandy friends! :-(

2 comments:

Collins said...

i heart you. really i do. but i'm not feeling this color scheme. i like the purple, maybe just in a different way.

hope things are b-e-a-utiful up there in the big P.A. uhmm, you may miss your nashy friends, but there are some us down here in the ATL that miss you too.

April Lynn said...

Hi Laura!
I put a link to your blog on my blog so I could keep up with you!! Glad to hear about the new job - I just know you'll have plenty of adventures to share!

Blessings!
April