Well, I told you it wouldn't be long. Did I jinx myself? I had a double-whammy tonight, and actually one of the whammies is ongoing... at 9:15 at night.
I took a video, because I figured that was the best way to portray the problem. Sometimes you gotta see it to believe it...
Please pardon the sniffling... I ran out of Zyrtec and didn't think I needed any more, but apparently I do. And it seems to make me sound like I have a lisp?
SO the maintenance man just spent some time fixing it. He came in and he took a look and said he needed to go next door, because my sink is somehow affiliated with the one next door and the one upstairs? So he went next door (empty apt.) for quite some time, and I heard drilling or vacuuming or something for a while. And he came back and ran the water for a while, and it was fixed. AND he thanked me for calling, because apparently the one next door had backed up so much that it was running over the sink. Wow. I asked if there was a cause for it, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said it just happens sometimes. Strange. I'm sure I did something, though - he's too nice to have told me if it had been my fault!
Ah, I told you. My life does not lack adventures worth blogging about.
And just look at this blog of a blog! Videos, slideshows... sheesh, it's sooo multimedia.
July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the sink problem aside (which is super weird that he fixed it by actually fixing a different sink), i'm so sad about the brownie bites. i blame the wobbly baking sheet...i'm still not sure i trust those. but then, brownie bites are hard to have perfect because they're too darn small.
Post a Comment