November 3, 2007
In appreciation of the pedicure...
I can't remember if I already wrote about this or not - I don't think I did, but I intended to: I got my first-ever pedicure this past month! It was SO EXCITING! I was never able to really have one before because I had a major plantars warts problem (major as in it started with one on each foot during soccer season either 9th or 10th grade and by junior year of college had spread over my feet in a multiple of 20... disgusting, I know, but not contagious - the podiatrist told me it's a genetic proclivity.. proclivity? where did I pull that word from?) but since I've been plantars-wart-free since the week before I moved to Nashy (after a year and a half of bi-weekly podiatrist visits) (I am loving parentheses and run-on sentences today, huh?) I've been dying to get one. And the opportunity arose (thank you Alyssa and Sarah!) and I took it, and I'm not looking back. It was amazing. They gave us beverages, sat us down in massaging chairs with warm bubbling foot baths, and then scrubbed and polished and gah it was just awesome. And I'm thinking about this now because I'm wearing the traditional soccer flops and looked at my toes while I was spacing out instead of doing homework, and I thought wow my toes still look fantastic, I need to tell someone. And so I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment