So every now and then I read Slate articles (they're usually hilarious, and quite often jive with my own views... although I don't read it enough to say it's always perfect), and I used to listen to a few of their daily podcasts when I listened to podcasts (come to think of it, I miss that). And today I just clicked around and found this: http://www.slate.com/id/2175228/nav/tap1/
It's a thing about pretzels. Good, German, beer snacks. Yum. And they talk about Pennsylvania Dutch Country, which you all know I love. We get Snyder's pretzels down here, which is pretty cool - no Utz, though, and no Martin's chips. There are two good parts to a hard pretzel: the little nubs. You know what I'm talking about. They're just so crispy and tasty. Mmmm.
Oh wow, when I started posting this I hadn't yet read the second page, and they actually name off Snyder's and Martin's. Man, am I good or am I good?
How much do I want a Rockwell's pretzel sandwich right now? Good thing I'll be in Etown in two weeks. :-)
Hollerrrrr,
LJ
1 comment:
Mmmm... TJ Rockwell's... *drool*
I'm a fan of the Buffalo Chicken Sang-wich myself.
Oh, and BTW, thanks for the kind words on my blog. I really appreciate it.
I hope October has slowed down a bit for your liking. I've found that LIFE in general seems to get faster and faster with each passing year.
Sigh.
Post a Comment