October 1, 2007

Don't blink!

First off, let me just say that I hate that the title of this blog post is the name of Kenny Chesney's newest single - I assure you, K.Chez has nothing to do with this post. Now, moving on..

Apparently, September was the new October. Usually - as in, like, all of my life - October has been the fastest month of the year. I'm not even kidding. It has 31 days, you say? No matter, it still flies by faster than I can carve a pumpkin (... sadly, that's actually pretty accurate). So I'm sorry, but in the busyness of my life, this whole writing thing has fallen by the wayside. Which is ok, really, because I haven't had too many fascinating reflections lately, and no clumsy-ditzy adventures (save burning my knuckles on the oven rack and walking my thigh right into a closing car door...). My classes are killing me, which isn't fun. But I've had lots of social opportunities, too, so although I'm stressed I'm having a good time.

So, don't blink - because if you do, October will be over before it even begins in 45 minutes.

No comments: