June 19, 2007
Flashback
So I'm at Belmont right now (you're right, I probably shouldn't be posting a blog, but whatever) and I have my own little office with a computer, and the iTunes picks up everyone else's iTunes libraries in the office suite. And one of the guys has almost the whole Amy Grant collection in his library. No, I'm not about to judge him for having Amy Grant - because I'm overjoyed. It took me back to third grade when we were skiing in Killington (VT) and I sprained my knee or something and had to stay in for the week - I listened to Amy Grant, Rod Stewart, the Little Mermaid soundtrack, and I think also Prince cassettes allllll weeeeeek looooong. Ignoring the fact that it was miserable to not be able to ski, it was g-l-o-r-i-o-u-s. And even though Julie Cassel and I *did* dance (I use the term dance very, very loosely) to "Baby, Baby" by Amy Grant in the second grade talent show, I have to say I actually prefer the other album House of Love, and am about to embark on a summer-long daily listening fest. Ohhh baby (baby).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i use to love amy grant too until i wrecked my car while listening to "every heart beat".
but no one makes a better christmas album
Post a Comment