Ok so I'm trying to update my blog but it's not really letting me, this is all we've got. So Saturday night we went to Tootsie's on Broadway (re: a Honky Tonk!) while we were in search of free music.. which was EVERYWHERE. This place is apparently one of the more well-known honky-tonks, and we liked it because there was no cover charge and not tooo may sketchy people - excluding the guy who talked to us in line to get in, who was definitely in his 30s and seemed to be taking an underager out for her birthday, trying to get her in without her ID - oh and he also thought Pennsylvania was where the vampires live. I'm gonna say that's Transylvania, but ok - so sketch. The guy who took this picture took tons of pictures with our cameras... he and his buddy were on a cross-country motorcycle tour, and they were building a log cabin together in their homeland of California. I guess we should be prepared to meet some pretty interesting people in Nashville!And the guys behind us are Law students who live in the complex connected to ours, fun fun. The one who appears to be looking at our backs directly behind me went to school in PA, I think he said Penn (the ridiculously loud - but fun - band made it hard to hear anything) but it could also have been Pitt, probably Penn since this is Vanderbilt, but the jury's still out on that one.
So I'll try again tomorrow. There's more that has happened of course, but I want the pictures to prove it, so you'll just have to wait. :)
Be kind, rewind,
La <3
oh p.s. those are my roommates with me in the picture, duh! Jen is in the middle and Babs of course is on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment