March 2, 2010

MyPod

So I finally got a new iPod!  I'll share a story about that whole process with you later... I applied to be a blogger for an everyday-people kind of financial blog and wrote my sample blog about the iPod purchase, so we'll see what happens there before I also post it here.

Anyway.  So the new iPod... it's orange!
 (this image does not belong to me)

And I was going to name it Sunshine (appropriate, right? my last one was Bella Blue), but then it arrived in the mail.  And it reminded me of this:


(again, this image does not belong to me)

So, after some consideration and consulting with others.. my new iPod's name is now Holland.  And I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "Dutch" is better! But it's still cute. Just so it works.
Love Mom

Andrew K. said...

Dutch/Holland - either one it's my homeland. (as la would say) hollerrrr.