Meet: Dexter!
HOW CUTE IS HE?!
Pending a successful veterinary physical tomorrow, he's all theirs!
It's nice to have that excitement. :-) I can't wait to meet him over Easter! Duncan's been gone for about a year and I still look for him when I walk in the front door... it will be nice to have another white ball of fluff greeting me again.
Here's one more, of him bopping around the yard... this picture puts his size at approximately that of a guinea pig, I'd say:
His dad's name is Louie, so I think I'm going to call him Dexter Lou Who. Just for kicks. In my head, it fits.
2 comments:
congrats on the new family member. he is a cutie!
Correction--His Dad is Hector O'Riley and his mother Daisy Lou III.
So Dexter isn't too far off--even if Dad did pick the name before we even saw the dog!
Actually, he's usually called
"Dunc-Dexter". One of these days he'll just be Dex!
Post a Comment