So, Monday... I decided to get that bunny.
And then by bedtime Monday... I decided not to.
It was a whirlwind day. First I thought, you know what... it can't hurt to inquire. Which turned into... it can't hurt to apply. Which turned into "ok I'll come meet him on Sunday!"
I was not ready for that. I mean, I research before I make big decisions. I do research before I make small decisions. I hadn't truly done any bunny research except reading that book on Sunday.
So I obviously sat myself down and did some research. And I came to the conclusion that there is no way I can keep the right kind of bunny cage in my small apartment. I had it in my head that it could be a certain way so that I could have a smaller cage, but the more research I did the more I realized that this was a bigger, messier deal than I had anticipated. Not to mention that I'm not technically allowed to have pets - there are cats everywhere in my complex, but it's in the contract that we can't have them.
Plus, I mean... I just got my first houseplant last week. Maybe I should take this whole "caretaker of living things" role one step at a time.
His cuteness just sent me in a tizzy, that's all. Sigh.
March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment