So far today, I have read only 2 applications. The first was of a student with whom I was conducting a phone interview, and the other I just sat down to read now.
BOTH of their essays are about the time they each respectively got hit by a car. Like, their bodies got hit by cars. The first narrowly survived, missing death by inches. The second got away with bruises and a damaged system but nothing broken.
Those are stories worth telling... and two in one day? That's a story worth telling, too.
February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This reminds me of a bit that Dane Cook does about a guy who gets hit by a car and his shoes fly off...
... and the car is a Dodge -- which happens to be 'funny and ironic'.
Good to have you back!
Post a Comment