So, I avoid saying the name of my employer directly on my website because I have Google Alerts set so that any time it's mentioned on the internet, I find out about it... and of course, I'm not the only person who has these Alerts, and I don't really want to draw attention to my blog. Not that I say mean or bad things, but I'm a bit more... silly on my blog than I am at work.
Well, La vie de La popped up when I updated about my vinegar disaster. I didn't mention AC at all in that post, but apparently for some reason it picked up on the link in my left-hand column of 'recommended reading' this time. Why this time, I don't know. And what if it's done it before, too, but I just didn't get notice for some reason?
Well anyway, cat's out of the bag. Just in case: hello coworkers! :-)
December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LA - You can totally make your blog private (and thus unsearchable) my updating the settings on your blogger account.
Merry Christmas friend!!
Post a Comment