October 21, 2008

Lovin' the Philly 'burbs... Mon.

I got to see Ashley K! We went to a cute little cafe in Manayunk and had to walk through Pretzel Park... so she's the picture of the day.














And, for a bonus round... there was a Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant right next to my hotel, so I had a lovely takeout dinner on the floor of my hotel room!!


1 comment:

The Pajama Pundit said...

I know I'm a bit late... but I simply had to comment...

Maggiano's Little Italy is the shizzle-fo-rizzle.

[you know it must be good because I hardly ever talk, or type in 'izzle]

My little brother used to be a server there and I would occasionally stop on my trips from the Town Of E to the Dirty Jerz. I was quite partial to the cheese ravioli with pesto sauce. The tiramisu is an excellent choice for dessert... *mouth waters*.

B.