I haven't had a sandwich for lunch in 6 consecutive work days!
I ate pasta fagioli three lunches last week, followed by an Amy's organic spinach pizza in a pocket, followed by salad, and then salad today, and probably tomorrow, too. Woo! I like the sandwich-free life. Although I do have to admit, nothing's cheaper than turkey and black olives on two slices of wheat bread... sigh. Trade-off. Actually, that's a lie: peanut butter and jelly is surely cheaper than a turkey sandwich. Maybe I'll have that this week.
Also, in a non-lunch update... I'm obsessed with my new phone. Today I kept checking it just to look at it, and I don't think I've ever been so disappointed to have such little action on my phone. It's so cute, and I've had at least 3 bars (usually 4) of service everywhere I've gone so far. Incredible. I tried to take a picture for you to see how cute it is, but it's so shiny that the glare is too intense. :-)
February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your little blurb about your new phone reminds me of this postsecret from several months ago...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32505701&id=4710647
hope you are getting excited for spring break!
True. I really wanted a Blackberry Pearl, but I talked myself out of it because the extra monthly cost wasn't worth the fact that I'd still have the same amount of phone use as before. Oh but the Pearl is so beautiful...
Post a Comment