I own the Ace of Base "The Sign" cassette. Sadly, this means that I never get to listen to the 12 amazing songs that are on it. One of my more distinct memories of music that I have is of listening, singing, and dancing to Ace of Base at the cabin in the mountains; you wouldn't think Swedish pop belongs in the mountains of Central Pennsylvania, but I can assure that nothing would have felt more right (except maybe DC Talk, I remember listening to that at the cabin too haha). So I remembered talking about it with Andrew once and him saying that he had the CD, so he was wonderful and brought it down to Nashville with him this weekend...
I just imported it into my iTunes and my computer sounded like it was about to take flight - clearly this means my computer is as overjoyed about this development as I am!
January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my gosh. i totally have ace of base on my vcast phone. and it conjures up those cabin memories for me, too. :-)
Post a Comment