I cannot get my act together.
Last year, this was the week that I had two papers due on Friday and basically waited til Sunday to start, and I survived (barely) and then relaxed all the rest of December.
This year I have classes three days a week up until December 13 and big things due right up til December 20th at 4pm. And I have a flight around 1pm that day, so I need to get it done even earlier, which is not my forte.
I feel like I'm just waiting for life to smack me upside the head, really.
My flight back here from home was pretty early on Monday morning, and my alarm went off at 4am and I sat up in bed for about 5 minutes just trying to enjoy what I knew/thought would be my last moment of peace until Christmas. True, the rest of the day was absolutely non-stop... but I haven't really done much of the homework that I need to get done. Which is stupid, because I'm on par to have my best semester-GPA ever, and I really want it, but I can't motivate myself at all.
So uh... life is gonna hit me hard in a few days, so wish me luck.
November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck, Laura! You can do it!
This week, last year, was also the time that you used up 3 whole cans of lysol to keep my sick germs out of the apartment...love you...boop!
Luck! I like it Sarah . . . boop boop boop, I wanna go to the roof top and yell . . .
Post a Comment