June 12, 2007

I'm in love

With blueberries.

(Gotcha)

I used to hate them, with a passion. Now I can't get enough. I got a Harris Teeter card just to save $2 on them. Yummmy.

I'm also slightly addicted to coffee now. I've been brewing some every morning and taking it with me to the internship. I think it ends up being about 1.5 cups... gonna try to slim it down to 1 cup, because really that's all I need. Just a little jolt. Also addicted to chocolate, but that's not news.

Further updates:
- I've stopped hitting my head on the ceiling. But sometimes I wake up around 3:30am cramped and uncomfortable as if I've been afraid to move in my sleep.
- The mower works. We've mowed twice now. It takes some athleticism, but it's all good. So, uh, all previous statements about the only requirement being lawncare - null and void.
- I have no eye for decoration. I've almost cried in two stores while trying to pick out curtains and a rug for my room. Funny how I used to think it would be fun to be an interior designer. Now I know I wouldn't be good at it, and I'd have mental breakdowns just shopping.
- My internship is pretty cool. I like Belmont and Belmont-type schools.
- Pictures of the house coming sometime, along with the new address. The idea is to get someone to take a picture of all three of us in front of the house with the freshly-mowed lawn... that might be able to finally happen tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor thing. You have my curtain genes!I usually end up buying 2-4 pairs of curtains until I find something that works. Sorry. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah, interior decorating is the pits. Here is what you do to cheer up: go to Dunkin Donuts and buy a one pound bag of their coffee grounds (retails for about $7). Best. Coffee. Ever.

New blog for me. Check it out.