We're moving! I think I hinted at that before on here, but nevertheless - we're moving! We've got this cute little house with a cute little lawn [side story: we've had lawn drama up until now, but we got it settled and now it is, indeed, a cute little lawn. Before, it was a cute giant weed.] and a little back area. I'll post pictures eventually, and we'll announce the new address soon.
So, really what this all means is that I'm packing again. I've really grown to never settle into anywhere these days. Since going to college, I moved: Home to Schlosser, Schlosser to Home, Home to Schlosser, Schlosser to Home, Home to Old Apartments, Old Apartments to New Apartments, New Apartments to Quads, Quads to Home, Home to TN Apartment, now TN Apartment to TN House. That's ten moves in five years. I keep a set of boxes in my closet, I don't hang curtains. We didn't even hang decorations in our apartment here until the second semester when we had "decided we'd stay here for both years" - just kidding. Although, really, streamers don't count as decoration. I'm so ready to settle. I'm tired of white walls. I want curtains that I won't have to replace when they don't fit new windows.
Just throwing that out there. :)
May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment