
[copyright - someone else, some other day]
Sarah, Lauren, Ashley and I were at the mall tonight and we were heading outside and walking towards the escalator... and there was this on-first-glance hob0-looking guy sitting on a bench at the bottom of the escalator. And I didn't pay much attention at first but then decided to actually look at his face, and lightbulb of recognition went off and I said to Ashley "Is that.... Tim McGraw?!" and she just said in a shocked-esque tone, "Yes, yes it is" and we kind of scampered up the escalator to loudly whisper "GIRLS! TIM MCGRAW IS DOWN THERE" to the other two. It was without a doubt him. And we all peered down the escalator with gaping mouths for a few seconds and made eye contact with him haha.
Kinda cool. :) I'm sure he appreciated that we a) recognized him, and b) more importantly, left him alone beyond the staring.
Stories to come soon... I've been hatching some ideas lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment