So my New Year's resolution was to be less stalkable, but I'm so excited about the upcoming months in my life that I just can't contain myself. Additionally, I am supposed to be writing a paper at this moment, which exerts enormous influence over my inclination to write a new blog.
So here's the run-down, in the least-detailed way I can do it:
the rest of April: lawn movies, pancakes, pottery, bible study, loveless, free cone day, margaritas, rites, babs' bday, camping with ryman crew
May: law school finals, brett's graduation, vandy commencement, new job
June: moving into a house, internship at belmont, all weekends are currently wide-open
July: j&j, fireworks, friendship bracelets, backporch crabfest
August: currently wide-open
Woo! I'm really excited for summer in Nashville, I think it will be good to get the full experience while I'm here. Nashville loves visitors, so if you're reading this and you want to visit, book your reservation now. ;)
Ok, I just got distracted by the Real World/Road Rules challenge. It is blowing my mind how much Abram and Wes look alike, I cannot wrap my mind around how they're different. Peace out.
Oh and by the way... I love chocolate. reunited and it feeeels so gooood.
April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ok, so i want to visit, super badly. i'm a country girl at heart and i haven't seen you much in the past...years?! eek. :-(
And you're writing a paper?! I don't think so!
Post a Comment