Well, welcome to my blogspot! I wanted a way to keep various people posted on my comings and goings in Nashville, and since my camera has always basically been my way of keeping a journal, I thought it would be best to create a photojournal of some sort - in a non-Facebook, parent-approved sort of fashion. I might also put a few quotes in here, every now and then.
Jeanette suggested "La Goes To Vandy Camp" as a name, and I thought it was appropriate. :) The first real post will be chronicling my family's roadtrip down to Tennessee, which will occur on August 11th if I actually get my act together and start packing. After that, you'll just get to see where my various mini-adventures within this giant adventure take me! Keep a lookout... I'm a dork, so I'll probably update this frequently.
Yours til the chocolate chips,
La <3
No comments:
Post a Comment