On Monday night, I made my first-ever donation to a political candidate. Whoa!
When I created my budget, I allotted a certain amount of money per month to donate to charity (or church, or a cause, or something). Last month was Ashley K's breast cancer walk, so Obama had to wait until this month. But it's exciting! I was so excited that I went even further and purchased a car magnet, too.
This is the most excited about politics I have ever been. I mean, I always vote Democrat (I think I voted Republican for a local thing once because there was no Dem on the ballot?) because I believe in liberal ideals on pretty much all counts, so I was going to vote for the Democratic candidate no matter who it was anyway... but I've been routing for Obama the whole time and it's pretty exciting to see it get this far and this close!
October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment