Ok. So, I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My favorites are popsy-folksy-funky songs (the perfect music cookie would have DMB, Jay-Z, Sublime, the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack, Rascal Flatts, the Zutons, OAR, Justin Timberlake, Audioslave, Fiona Apple, and Damien Rice as its ingredients... wow that was a weird metaphor for music), but I can also appreciate many other types of music, too.
But what I cannot tolerate is a "jazz" group taking a song and turning its lyrics into saxophone hooks. Currently, I am having to endure "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morrisette, turned into muzak. Not a bad original song. But turning into an instrumental jazz song?? Just one word... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I'm finding a lot of disappointments at this Panera. My chicken noodle soup also contained a grand total of 5 noodles, two carrots, and quater-inch piece of chicken.
October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment