June 1, 2007

Long story short...

The only things going on in my life right now: house and job.

Let's start with job. I love it. I sat at my computer all day and didn't even get on Facebook and only checked my gmail a handful of times, that's how much I love the work I'm doing - I don't think about anything else.

I'm lame. It's fine.

Second, the house. We finished moving all of our stuff in around 1:00AM in the wee hours of Thursday morning. The house is super-cute, and it's really coming together. The ceilings are a bit lower, though: when I woke up and moved around in my loft to turn off my alarm yesterday morning, I smacked my forehead on the ceiling. No exaggeration, it definitely was a smack. We don't have TV or internet yet, although currently my laptop with it's on-its-last-legs battery (p.s. it's only a year old, how is that possible!?) is picking up someone's internet.

That's all. Pictures to come.


OH, also. I don't get reception in my office, so you can call my phone and leave a message but I won't know you called if you don't leave a message. So, that said... whomever called my phone this week and played a key verse from "Baby Got Back" from the great Sir Mix-A-Lot, I have no idea who you are but I CRACKED UP. And all I have to say is, I got buns, hun.

No comments: