Babs and I went to the Tennessee Fair, and I got to see the bunnies. Only a few Netherland Dwarfs, and none as cute as my old Charlie, but Babs will definitely tell you I tried to take a few home with me.We also sat for a while and watched a Karaoke contest. There's this girl named Jordyn who is... ok I can't remember, but I think 11 or 12, and she's like a little Christina Aguilera, really tiny but with a huge voice. That was cool. Babs wants to be her agent.
Then, we tried to go to a halfway to St. Patty's Day party/Neil's birthday shindig at Mulligan's. It was Wednesday night, I didn't know where it was, so I RandMcNally'ed it. And THIS is where we ended up. Clearly not downtown Nashville, but there was a very posh Juvenile Detention Center nearby. This actually turned out to be the Titans stadium - who knew?Somewhere in here, I also had some classes, hung out with classmates, made an utterly humiliating spectacle of myself playing intramural softball, and went to my first SEC football game - Vandy vs. Arkansas. It was so hot, and I'm dumb and drank two beers before the game when I should have stashed water instead, and I ended up nearly fainting in the fourth quarter. Vanderbilt football fans are a spectacle in themselves - I'm attending one this weekend as part of a themed tailgate, so we will discuss that with pictures later.


Lastly, I'm part of the Peabody Adventures in Dining little club thing. We're supposed to have several people in our group, but it ended up just being Jessica, Lauren, and me, so I invited Babs along to round us out. MOM and DAD these pictures are for you - I ate sushi. I wasn't thrilled with it, and Lauren's salmon and cream cheese roll almost made me lose it, but I tried nonetheless. And we had a good time! Talk about an adventure in dining. Babs and I then went to Maggie Moo's to properly round out the meal.
Ok, that's it!
Coo coo cachoo,
La <3
1 comment:
it's goo goo g'joob dude. goo goo g'joob.
Post a Comment